Whether you’re a crafter or not, you’ve probably been in a Hobby Lobby before. No matter what you’re into, it’s an interesting place to shop. There are thousands of items, ranging from fabric to home decor, party decorations, knick-knacks, and crafting supplies, plus more.
With the huge range of products that it carries, it’s no wonder the chain has a dedicated fanbase. But even these people have different reasons for loving Hobby Lobby. Some might go to get art supplies, while perhaps others enjoy the sewing materials, home decor, or holiday items.
Unfortunately, these kinds of materials don’t run cheap. But there’s good news — there are tons of hacks and tricks you can use to cut the costs, no matter what project, hobby, or redecorating you undertake!
Every chain has its tricks, whether it’s shopping at a certain time to catch the best deals or stacking coupons. Hobby Lobby is no different. These 26 tips, tricks, and hacks will help you get all the crafting products you need for a fraction of the original price. Or they’ll point you in the right direction for finding the best products and knowing when to shop. So, grab your felt-tip pens and make some notes for your next trip.
1. Learn the sale schedule.
2. Coupons, coupons, coupons.
3. Learn about the wiggle room with the coupons.
4. Don’t waste your time shopping online.
5. Or do, but only if there’s free shipping.
6. Keep an eye out for clearance sales.
7. Strategize with coupons vs. sales prices.
8. Buy gift cards at Gift Card Granny.
9. Buy your Christmas decor after the holidays.
10. Shop ahead for next year’s holidays.
11. Don’t skip the clearance section.
12. Look for clearance spots around the store.
13. Use your Hobby Lobby coupons at competing stores.
14. Hobby Lobby matches some prices.
15. Schools, churches, and charities get an additional 10-percent discount
16. A Hobby Lobby Visa rewards card will earn you 5 percent back
17. Don’t be afraid to haggle over damaged items
18. Place bulk orders in the store and save yourself a mountain on shipping costs
19. Buy fabric.
20. Don’t buy party supplies.
21. Hit the store up on Saturday night to take advantage of the sales.
22. Get a price adjustment after you buy.
23. Ask for a rain check for out-of-stock sale items.
24. Hit the store up on Tuesday and Wednesday mornings.
25. Employees get 15 percent off.
26. Read the fine print.
Please SHARE this with your friends and family.
Source: Krazy Coupon Lady